Well here we are, the first of the big byes has finally arrived and as such there are just four games this weekend. Hope you’re adequately prepared?
- Nathan Brown, Latrell Mitchell and James Graham have all been named despite picking up injuries last round
- Michael Jennings is out injured
- Simon Mannering returns from injury and Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad retains his wing spot with Solomone Kata and Manu Vatuvei not in the squad
- There are mass changes at the Broncos as expected with Benji Marshall taking over at five-eighth, while Kodi Nikorima has surprisingly been relegated to the bench
- Kurt Capewell starts in the back-row for Wade Graham
- Despite the loss of Aiden Guerra and Boyd Cordner, Mitchell Aubusson has shifted to the centres as a replacement for Blake Fergusson
Continue reading Wenin’s Teams Analysis – Round 12
Wenin and Perso come together to wrap-up all of the key SuperCoach events from round 11, including the good, the bad and the latest casualty ward.
Proudly sponsored by: Brett Oaten Solicitors
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes here and please make sure you leave us a review, we’d really appreciate the feedback.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:06:51 — 61.2MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Updated forecasts in RED
Stats update on the rain event so far:
In Queensland – Townsville’s 115mm to 9am Friday was its wettest day in May on record (76 years of records). The highest total recorded in Queensland to 9am yesterday was 192mm a little down the coast from Townsville at Alva Beach, with 251mm there for the entire event.
Continue reading The SC Weather Report – Round 11 – Updated
What a crazy weekend we had. The highs of Burgess, Walker and Milford. The lows of BJ, Walker and Turbo. Different Walkers obviously. And while Turbo smashed the Broncos, the leg injury and subsequent long lay-off have broken hearts of Supercoaches everywhere and thrown bye plans into disarray. But on top of that, he was pencilled in to feature in this article as his current form and history vs Gold Coast is pretty favourable. So yeh, I’ve been affected too. This weekend brings something a little bit different.
Continue reading Oh Captain, My Captain – Round 11
Not too sure if we are watching Rugby League anymore or a WWE Last Man Standing match. Players dropping like flies now to make up for the quiet weeks earlier on, either through injury or being axed by the coach. Plenty of sides looking real thin on numbers, these coming trades will definitely shake up the leader boards over coming weeks so make sure you back the right horse.
Continue reading Buy, Sell, Hold – Round 11