A very barren week with only the one Saturday game. With a situation like this I prefer to pick a side and lean with them for the bulk of the 50/50 decisions. At hooker is the first of these coin tosses, with Jake Granville ($7,000) and Mitch Rein ($7,000) both scoring similar points. I’ll be leaning towards Granville myself just due to his increased likelihood of finding those attacking stats.
Continue reading Ranga’s One Week Wonders – Round 12 Super Saturday
A big show leading into the first of the bye weeks for season 2016. Nick & Joe Fitz run through all the Team List news for the week, and then try and work out who to buy and who to avoid this week, as there are some traps out there. Questions and the rant follow as per normal!
Jump in and have a listen! Continue reading The SC Report Podcast – Round 12
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 48:51 — 44.7MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
What an absolutely horror weekend for SC scores. After 2 fairly solid first up efforts, I put the mocker on almost everyone I named in last week’s Captains article. My bad.
It started off on Thursday night. My biggest certainty, Surgess, turned in what looked at the time as being a shocker with only 64 points. I was feeling pretty low, but little did we know, that it wasn’t all that bad and the worst was yet to come……
Continue reading Oh Captain, My Captain – Round 12
The first big bye round and we’ve got to somehow avoid panic trading and wrecking our side for numbers. Who won’t be using all four trades this week? Continue reading BUY SELL HOLD ROUND 12
HOLD THE DOOR!!!!!
It’s bye season time and round 12 is looming as an absolute nightmare with half of the competition facing a week off.
Some of the big news coming out of this weeks TLT is as follows:
- Massive changes as expected at the Broncos and Cowboys, while the Knights have also cut some heads onces again;
- Javid Bowen, Vai Toutai and Josh Addo-Carr loom as cheapie options this weekend with all possessing massive negative BE’s. However, job security looks an issue;
- Iosia Soliola and Shaun Fensom are big ins for the Raiders.
While we have four trades this weekend don’t use these unless you absolutely need to. Continue reading Wenins Teams Analysis – Round 12
We are back to a standard shape this round.
For once, I am almost … almost at the pointy end scoring an 1130 this week (pre-updates). I feel like I have the Inverse of a Good SC Team this season, that is, when my team goes OK those teams that are having a great year tend to score poorly. I think this is the 2nd time this year I’ve been ahead of Par to give you a guide, haha.
Not having Milford and Oates was (finally) a blessing this round and my apologies to BJ owners … that score was my fault after trading him in this week!
Bring on the byes and the crazy graph shapes for the next 8 rounds!
|Rabbitohs v Dragons (34 – 24)
|· Carter spent time off the field for a concussion test, passed it
· Turner also spent time off the field for a concussion test, passed it
· Friz was playing in the middle again, and also came off for a concussion test around the 16 minute mark but passed it later to return, Matthews went on and it was Marketo/Matthews on the edges for the rest of the game
· Host never made it on the field (maybe he was Mary’s lift home after the game and needed to be kept in cotton wool)
Continue reading Minutes Madness – Round 11
Got draft questions, Simon and the boys have answers!
Podcast – the boys put out a podcast each week, you can find them all:
Here on their Podomatic page, or
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes