Justin

North Queenslander born and bred, Justin is also very much a Cowboys tragic. Rumours have it that his first born son will be named Thurston.

0 0 votes
1.6K Comments
Nick
Nick (@nickvl)

TU Hoy > Brown straight swap + hold
TD Hoy > Munster + Saab > Wilton

Comment: TD option but with Luai/Cody

Leaning towards Brown as (1) I save a trade, (2) find an extra number for the byes and (3) he has outstanding base for a 5/8 with yet to score many attacking stats. Big question is though, has he looked good enough to consider bringing in over Munster/Luai/Walker? Unfortunately haven’t been able to watch many Parra games so any eye test advice would be appreciated.

Amans94
Amans94 (@amans94)
Reply to  Nick
13 days ago

As a DBrown owner from the start I’ve been watching closely. His base is outstanding but I’m just holding hope for the attacking stats – probably something I should have considered more was his switch to the other side of the field. Don’t think he’s a bad trade in for the reasons you mentioned + their good draw coming up. But I think I’d prioritise Luai if you can, he also play RD13 and has looked outstanding, also has a good draw

Nick
Nick (@nickvl)
Reply to  Amans94
13 days ago

I actually heard on a Matty John’s Podcast earlier in the year Andrew John’s saying brown actually prefers the side he has switched to and same for Mitch Moses which is interesting. Also, is Luai in the mix for blues selection this year?

Bozzin8r
Bozzin8r (@bozzin8r)
Reply to  Nick
13 days ago

Fittler likes picking establised halves combos so definitely possible – but I’d still say Walker is the front runner

BillyAbelaLFC
BillyAbelaLFC (@billyabela)
Reply to  Nick
13 days ago

Absolutely Luai is in the mix. For me its either Wighton or Luai.

jnrglover
jnrglover (@jnrglover)
Reply to  Nick
13 days ago

I really like the Brown trade. He is the best value of the 5/8’s atm.

I plan on trading Schuster or Moylan to him in rd 7 just as he is coming against Broncoes and Dogs.

Bozzin8r
Bozzin8r (@bozzin8r)
Reply to  jnrglover
13 days ago

Brown also plays Rnd 13 which is a huge bonus. Depending on origin Luai may as well, but still a nice upside for Brown

Kane
Kane (@hurrikane)
13 days ago

Am i crazy for going Josh Jackson? Alternative is Ryan James (not sure why I didn’t start with him)

BillyAbelaLFC
BillyAbelaLFC (@billyabela)
Reply to  Kane
13 days ago

So many great base 2rfs who love attacking stats like Gus, Dfif and Barnett etc that i see no value in Josh Jackson. He is one of the most unlikely forwards in the nrl to get a try.

HC92
HC92 (@hc92)

Good morning all

Could i just clarify … is Daniel Fifita a must have by this week? I feel like he’s trending a lot in the community

Bunnnys56

faiders (@faiders)

Should I do

Welch to T.Harris
Murdoch to Topine

40 (@darcyjackson)
13 days ago

I can’t decide which player to bring in out of Holmes, Kelly & Fergo. What’s everyone’s thoughts? What order do we put them in and why?

knighted
knighted (@knighted)
Reply to  40

I think it goes;
1. Fergo
2. Kelly
3. Holmes

Having said that, Fergo is the only option for me this week. Kelly is a wait to see how he comes back from injury. You’ve still got a week on him. Holmes is a decent POD but geez he’s risky. If you’re picking him, I think you’re relying on him creating everything for himself. Fergo has been getting good ball (granted he hasn’t always caught well haha), Parra have a decent draw, are a good side and he’s got a massive negative BE

40 (@darcyjackson)
Reply to  knighted
13 days ago

Thanks mate, appreciate it!

Wayne
Wayne (@tragiceel)
13 days ago

Rudolf > Wilton ( cash grab to get DFifita )
Niu > Fergo ( I think Niu has peaked with a tough draw ahead, Fergo -24 BE, possible keeper )

If I can get DFifita and To’o in the next 2 rounds I will probably stop trading for a while, barring injuries, pretty happy with my team atm.

Crombbomb
Crombbomb (@crombbomb)
Reply to  Wayne
13 days ago

Any other way to get Fergo? Niu is worth one more week IMO. I’ll be finding it hard to get rid of him when it comes time due to the fact that his first name is almost Fantasy

Mane
Mane (@ronnie0712)

TU: Staines – Wilton
TD: Niu – RJames

lizard wizard
lizard wizard (@ss07)
13 days ago

Is it madness to trade teddy if it allows you to pick up 2 guns and strengthen your 17. I can trade teddy to latrell for his 3 week run against Brisbane, tigers and titans. Allows me to upgrade ofa to fifita. Teddy has sharks, storm and dragons. Obviously it could backfire as teddy can go huge but if latrell hits at least 100+ score and a few 70-80s than i can definitely see upside to the trade and hopefully if all goes to plan can switch latrell back to teddy for next to nothing

stormers
stormers (@pete)
Reply to  lizard wizard

Madness

Sonnysideup
Sonnysideup (@sonnysideup)
Reply to  lizard wizard
13 days ago

Ah the good old “if all goes to plan”…….the SC gods favourite words and the only thing more powerful in this game than the Banner lol

lizard wizard
lizard wizard (@ss07)
Reply to  Sonnysideup
13 days ago

Thanks lads. I knew what everyone would say but still had to ask. Doesn’t make sense to trade teddy but when I think about latrell and fifita outscoring teddy and ofa than my mind starts to wonder outside the box. When your top 500 it could be your ticket to top 100 or fall out of contention quickly

Bozzin8r
Bozzin8r (@bozzin8r)
Reply to  lizard wizard
13 days ago

At some point you have to make a POD play to push higher, but at round 5 I don’t think selling Teddy is the one.

Jake
Jake (@jake1992)
13 days ago

Stuck on trades this week,
Was thinking of going Walker to Munster and Barnett to Fifita?

Watson, Brailey
TKO, Welch, Stef, Leniu
Gus, Tino, Barnett, Capewell, James, Rikki
Cleary, Jock
Walker, schuster
Too, Fergo, Staines, Laurie, Niu, Simonsson, sualli
Teddy, Latrell
Only 38k in the bank

Last edited 13 days ago by Jake
tk
tk (@tk)
Reply to  Jake
13 days ago

I’m not a fan of either trade. Personally I would sell Capewell before Barnett & considering Walker is only out for one game I would just play Schuster & save the trade

Jake
Jake (@jake1992)
Reply to  tk
13 days ago

Yea I agree, bit worried about not having pappy

1 28 29 30 31 32 51