Justin

North Queenslander born and bred, Justin is also very much a Cowboys tragic. Rumours have it that his first born son will be named Thurston.

Y2Berts

Purely h2h, finished 6th so must win this week. I Have 8 trades and 86k so can make the necessary trades to help get the win

Grant jmk
Haas tapine baby Tino moale
Fifita carrigan Bateman williame howarth nuff
Cleary hynes
Munster ponga
Marzhew Graham Issako farnworth garrick mulitalo
Edwards Walsh

TU hynes and edwards to sj and cnk
TD jmk and edwards to nuff and trell

Any other suggestions?

The Pretender

TU, and its not close. JMK is perfectly fine backing up Grant. Can you do Hynes + Farn > SJ + CNK?

I would rather Edwards over Farny.

Y2Berts

Hynes and farmworth to sj and cnk work’s financially.

DNA

If you have the trades.

Y2Berts

I have 8

douche

Last CTW
Isaako TU
Garrick TD

DNA

I went down but it is almost a 50/50 call.

CBB

Which 2 miss out for my finals match up
Garrick
Manu
Isaako (pod)
VTW (pod)
Hynes
Munster(pod)
Gagai(pod)
Graham(pod)

douche

VTW and either Isaako / Garrick

HC92

VTW & Issako for sure. Dont underistimate the knights defense, 5th best in the comp behind penriff, brisbane, melbourne & NZ.

HC92

Who scores more this week?
TU: Tapine
TD: Horsebro

bumbum

With trevilyan playing there will be some crash play forward tries. Im playing horse

HC92

horse had a long rest last week … surely Ricky was thinking he would save him for this week surely.

bumbum

I’d consider playing both. The game was gone last week yeah it made sense to keep him off

Last edited 6 months ago by bumbum
smokies

does anyone know who is out for Munro ?

bumbum

If we have AJ do we play Munro?
Are the rabbits winning big?

Temple Guard

I wouldn’t know as I don’t own either… maybe ask Stilesy in the latemail forum Mate

Magpies4Eva007

I would if I had him. You would have to think South’s attack will have a fair crack at the Sharks leaky left side which means Graham and Munro will feature strongly. Just have a feeling that Latrell will want Munro to go well too given it will be the first game he’s played with him.

bumbum

Very valid points magpies thanks mate

chooks

is milne out?

Rare panther

Was watching the Sangster live podcast earlier with TW and Sutherland, all agree Munro is a play. Am I missing something because he is not named to play??

Magpies4Eva007

He was named as 18th man on TLT so could very well move into the starting side. One of the podcasts mentioned he might only have been out the last few weeks because of HSC trials. But just speculation.

Last edited 6 months ago by Magpies4Eva007
Benny's Jets

is Tohu a sell? thinking he’ll get less minutes within the coming weeks to prepare for finals and his scores could follow. i can move him on to Gagai, leaving me with 3 trades and a team of:

Grant (Cook)
Tapine, Horse (Nuff, Nuff)
Hopgood, Nikora, Bateman (Preston, Schuster, Nuff)
Cleary (Hynes)
Munster (Walker)
CNK, Gagai, Garrick, AJ (Isaako, Meaney, Munro)
Ponga (Trell)

bumbum

If Jazz comes back it will be a worry I’d say he takes some minutes from him

Temple Guard

If I recall right… Jazz also could play Hooker if needed, am I seen that right?

bumbum

Correct but was taken away from hooker for a while now. I’d say they only use him there unless 100% necessary. I just think it will be more for rest the reason Harris losses minutes.

LOTE

Looking at your team you also need a back up FRF

DNA

What was said about Harris is all correct. I would say depends on trades.

Harris would be that option for FRF backup.

How are funds for say Meaney to Gagai ?

Team looks real good.

Some assumptions here but if Harris to nuff funded Gagai do you make it with Harris to Lodge ? A playable 3rd FRF as a NPR in emergency.

Last edited 6 months ago by DNA
Chiefs luck

FOMO on Mitchell!! Who do you sell for him
TU: Munster
TD: Walker
Comment: Teddy or just deal with FOMO??

Semisonic

Teddy by the length IMO

carso64

Woohoo now that Munro’s a play

Not keen to swap any of my CTW – Garrick Marzhew To’o CNK

So it would have to be on of my reserves

TU – Bateman
TD – Manu

Comment – Teddy
Comment 2 – Don’t play Munro

Thanks all

DNA

Think many of us have the same type of problem. I am already leaving out To’o because of matchup and don’t want to.

I would also love to play Munro but cannot see how I can. To’o against Melbourne defence but that could end very badly.

carso64

Thanks DNA, got me head scratching now.

Good point about Brian, and playing against storm. I got him 2 weeks ago and he’s been awesome.

Guess I’ll just be swapping players around all weekend and hoping for the best. Just like everyone else haha.

bumbum

I have AJ and am considering playing Munro as well just because sharks are in such disarray

Last edited 6 months ago by bumbum
Magpies4Eva007

He will be running at the Sharks poor left side too. Definitely a play imo.

zooperdooper32

VC
TD Johnson
TU CNK
If i VC Johnson i have to captain a forward or grant/munster

Hypebeast19

Who would be your captain if you VC CNK?

zooperdooper32

Cleary

BT

What backs do you have?

zooperdooper32

CTW- Garrick AJ Sharks wingers, VTW, Kiraz, munro
FB CNK Kennedy

R.Cotter Cheese

Got no time this weekend to make trades depending on my h2h opponent, so need to make a decision upfront.

If I was to trade Holmes to Hopgood, who would I bench to play hopgood??

Grant
Haas/Tapine
Fifita/Nikora/Bateman
SJ/Cleary
Munster/Walker
Garrick/CNK/Marzhew/Isaako/Munro
Ponga/Trell

Backup – Meaney

If no-one above is worth sitting out, I would hold the trade.

TU: Hold trade
TD/Comment: Who sits out?

LOTE

Munro

Magpies4Eva007

Although I voted thumbs up Hopgood has a good match up against Dragons. If you were still keen on the trade I would trade out Issako based on playing 5th best defensive side in the Knights and being outside VTW.

Connoisseur

No trades this round and side attached.

Main query is the final spots in the 17.
Which two of J Bateman, T Harris, J Manu, J Isaako and N Meaney would you play this round?

IMG_2090.jpeg
IMG_2091.jpeg
Last edited 6 months ago by Connoisseur
Magpies4Eva007

Bateman against former club and Manu given he scored 90 odd on Manly a few weeks ago though not sure what position he played that day. Thought it was right centre where he is named to play again but you should check that.

Magpies4Eva007

And further, given Manu scored 18 last week many are selling and may not risk wanting to play him this week. Its the Roosters last chance this week and he could be a POD play for you this week

HC92

Manu & Isaako given potential for higher score. Tohu is an injury concern and Bateman has been ugly at best. Just my opinion. BOL

cat-party

Who should I trade for Latrell?
TU: Manu
TD: Isaako

Markus10

Starting 17 this week
Grant
Tapine tohu
Fifi Hopgood Bateman nikora
Hynes Cleary
Munster Cody
Manu marzhew Aj Garrick
Ponga teddy

2 trades left. Would you trade Holmes-> cnk and play him over any of my starting 17 or save trades? Current ctw have decent matchups this week. Cheers

bumbum

Trade if needing a hail marry to win

Weister

From that, I’d be tempted to go get CNK and play him over Manu this week.

bumbum

For those that have AJ in their team currently are you considering also playing Munro due to the sharks dip in form.
TU AJ only
TD AJ and Munro

Magpies4Eva007

See my post above. I would if I had him

Got it cheers mate

Weister

Personally I’m not buying into the Munro hype…yet. Would want to see more games from him first.
Don’t forget his first match vs the Warriors would have been only 36 were it not for the try and TA.

bumbum

He would be picked purely for tries he doesn’t look like a worker. Sharks look very fragile

Last edited 6 months ago by bumbum
Weister

100% and that’s the dice to roll.
If you didn’t play him, who would you play instead?

Trading Holmes to a gun.
Currently Meany, AJ, Marzhew

3mf

Play Munro over isaako?

Weister

I don’t think so. Isaako has been solid for most of the year and kicks goals as well.
Unless you’re going POD in H2H

3mf

Sound advice. If I’m chasing I’ll play him.

deejay260

H2H – last reserve
TU – Munster
TD – mulitalo

Comment – Munro

Other reserves are hynes, Tohu, gutho

Last edited 6 months ago by deejay260
Weister

You’d have to play Munster, just for the possible upside.

SD23

Maybe just me personally but I feel Munster is being underrated in this game. He is a big game player than can undo the best defences.

thebronco

Needing some help again legends

6 trades (0 boosts) 54k ITB

Open to any suggestions

Weister

H2H or overall?

thebronco

H2H primarily

Weister

Hold Tohu, he had a rest, has a good run of games coming up, and his DPP is valuable.
Brimson > CNK yes.
Maybe consider Kiraz to Trell at some stage, or even To’o to get a bigger slice of some Penrith action.

DNA

Agree with Weister Hold Harris till you need to trade him. If someone were to get a season ending injury Harris could become very handy and you sell the guy who is out.

If say Nikora or AFB goes down Harris slips into their spot or becomes first reserve and the guy not playing at all goes to your nuff or replacement.

The other option is to see how the match is going and plan a late trade to some high upside POD if you are losing.

CNK may be a good move likely that your opponent will have him.

thebronco

Cheers Weister & DNA – definitely given me some stuff to think about.

Rabs85

First week of H2H finals. 8 trades remaining.

TU – Pauga to Munro
TD – Holmes to DWZ

westisbest

Last CTW spot.
TU Munro
TD Suaalii
Cheers

Temple Guard

Not really ideal picks for last CTW spot… as last reserves it would be a nicer option… You really want to upgrade in CTW to have 4 good once is my suggestion

westisbest

Yeah but I’ve only got 2 trades left and need to get rid of Kennedy so that leaves one for the run home.

Temple Guard

Any Money itb?

westisbest

250k

DNA

Munro is running at the side that the sharks have been bleeding points.

I would go that way but Suaalii is also a good option. Many people with stacked backs are trying to find a way to play Munro.