Justin

North Queenslander born and bred, Justin is also very much a Cowboys tragic. Rumours have it that his first born son will be named Thurston.

BT

OK, I’m doing it. Hynes to Cleary

trentmark

Cleary is a must, but I still think Nico outscores SJ for the run home. he had a 5 rd ave of 110 going into the weekends games. Although I see the Sharks with a massive injury toll stacking up, so it is a very grey area

BT

Yeah, i’m going to keep SJ instead, I reckon. Far better run home and Warriors looking a lot better than Sharks ATM. But I agree, it is a grey area

stormers

Why would u risk it!

DNA

I think the any 2 out of the top 3 maybe top 4 should be ok but no doubt there will be a winning combination. For me I made my bed and don’t believe it is worth the trade to second guess.

BT

I’m in a bit of a rage trade mood this-morning, so things may change come Thursday haha

UPB

I’m with you. I thought I was so smart holding off on Cleary given his wk 1 H2H finals date with the Storm. At this rate you’d have to trust Cleary v Storm over Hynes V Rabbits

bumbum

If Hynes goes to fullback does that change your mind? I’m not sure what to think about it ATM.

BT

Not sure. Maybe. The beauty with this trade also is that it frees up some much needed $$ although Nicho’s $95k drop this week tempers that a bit

DNA

My last optional trade has gone. This round the first of no trades and hold on for the ride home. 4 Trades left and with luck I use 3 and a boost for the last round if major injuries or suspensions do not come into the picture.

Sitting in a nice position but have made a huge number of errors I could have been competing had I used a little less stupid.

Good luck to all.

Wallah Hezbula

Short by 2k going Val & Wilton > Bizza & Tino – damn you!!!

LOTE

Tinos not playing this week

Wallah Hezbula

Yeah was gonna go a week early but guess I’ll hold for now

trentmark

Why do you need to go a week early on him?

Kazza

Who is Bizza please. He keeps getting mentioned and I don’t know who he is.

Last edited 6 months ago by Kazza
ABellringer

Brian to’o = bizza

Kazza

UPB

Alternatively – Anyone (with trades) tempted by Moses as a 1 week Mercenary v Dragons?

LOTE

Who would you sell? Who are you skipping?

UPB

Would be hynes to moses (instead of Cleary), then moses to cleary next week. SJ my other half

LOTE

Depends on trades left. I think if you have a chance to get Cleary just do it

thegoonies

Holmes with a 3 match ban – i presume that doesn’t include the bye in R24?

LOTE

You are correct

Kazza

He is now a sell, unfortunately. Sad face.

BinChickens

My POD play is Mulitalo to DWZ. Only 6% owned and a very soft draw where I reckon he could go BIG

Trav80

I’d expect that % to increase this week… If Val gets 3 weeks I think a lot of owners might be going to DWZ (given their draw). I’ll likely be one of them!

bumbum

I think it’s a great pick I’m doing the same

Last edited 6 months ago by bumbum
CBB

Need the help , came 1st in my league
295k itb 5 trades
Grant/Luke
Horse/Tohu/colqhoun/nuff
Dfif/hopgood/nikora/Preston/Russell/howarth
Cleary/hynes
Ponga/munster
Marzhew/manu/graham/Garrick/aitken/isaako/VTW
Drinky/Walsh

What do you think guys . Who’s a good player to bring in on this weekends matchups

DNA

Who does you opponent have that frightens you ?

Do you win without trading ?

Last edited 6 months ago by DNA
trentmark

Agree. Have a look at their squad and their unique players, it is all about playing the man now. If you want to roll the dice and sell Drinky to Trell? Broncos defence has been pretty tight

CBB

Just posted my match up above

CBB

VTW
C graham
Horse
Isaako
Russell
Colqhoun

I’m worried about gutho cnk and Cody with their teams matchups

Last edited 6 months ago by CBB
Temple Guard

Your unique line up is below your opponents… but realistically speaking you only need 5 off them Munster Drinky Walsh are good to go… Big Red Issako Graham and Aitken are to fill the rest off your squad

CBB

It’s crazy I’ve beaten this opponent twice this year . I came first in my league by 3 games and I’m ranked 2900, but I’m not confident after these last couple weeks. Any pods you recommend

Temple Guard

You would hate my suggestions as you probably traded him a couple off weeks ago…. Warriors is my hint… Hynes for SJ and and Nikora for DWZ as unique… prefer CNK myself really… but you need to be happy with your 17… it’s just a thought

CBB

I was looking at dwz. I think he’s the main one this week for me. Gagai also. AFB for Tohu. Moses for this weeks matchup against the dragons . There’s a couple

BillyBeane

Sharks are killing me atm! Went from 2nd to 5th in my H2H thanks to that performance.

4 trades left

TU – Hynes and Mulitalo to SJ and AJ
TD – hold your horses

Weister

reckon Mulitalo should go, but not Hynes

bumbum

Tlt

BillyBeane

Really splitting the votes! Forgot about Holmes being out.
Other option Mulitalo & Holmes > AJ & To’o

ubeaut

I’m debating whether to trade Manu and Meaney to Garrick and AJ
Other CTW is CNK and To’o
Meany has been average and Roosters are a rabble

Do it TU
Too sideways TD

LOTE

Garrick at fullback just seems to be solid not spectacular at fullback. Just like Meaney

Benny's Jets

6 trades left, 100k ITB

TU: Mulitalo, Smith > CNK, Nuff
TD: Hold trades

Weister

Do it, assuming you have enough warm bodies to cover the nuff.
CNK looks like gold over the next few rounds

Reed Baloney

TU: Wayde Egan
TD: Chris Randall

LOTE

Is this a trade you must do? It would be a bit of a waste if you have low trades

Reed Baloney

Back up Hooker to replace Hands. Trades are low though

HC92

JMK

Reed Baloney

Had JMK before his injury

DNA

Could get him back in time for his next injury. He did look good though he may see out the season. No doubt that he is number 2 Hooker when fit.

bumbum

If your keen on Egan now is the time to do it. Definitely not a must have but could score well for the run home

Reed Baloney

Thanks BumBum, Lote & HC. Went with Egan

LOTE

Are you planning on playing Egan? If you have Grant who has no byes the trade could wait

Reed Baloney

I have Grant but Egan would be in my 17 this week. Hands needs to go now

DNA

If you hold the trade in reserve you could sit as is. It is possible that you won’t need a backup hooker. Even in the last round if Harry were rested it is possible that your AE may be low risk. It is possible that you are down to 3 NPR’s and the worst is someone like Kiraz ot To’o.

HC92

Hi all
Whose the more important trade this week?
TU: Trell
TD: Fifita
Cheers

Weister

Reckon Fifita is more of a must than Trell this year

LOTE

Fifita not playing 80 the last couple games could be a bad sign though

DCE2011

Agree. Also has Warriors, Panthers, and Storm games coming up.

bumbum

I held off because of this. Hard run as well. Still scoring well but not like earlier form

carso64

Hi everyone, playing H2H
Trading out Val Holmes
Leaves one trade left

TU – CNK – great draw
TD – Trell – plays rd 26 but FOMO

Comment- any other suggestions

Weister

Tough one. Really depends on how you stack up for R26.
However, you’d probably need to worry about the next week or 2 first, otherwise you won’t get to H2H R26!
On that, I’d say Latrell – as the Rabbits draw in the next 3 games is pretty good for them too.

carso64

Thanks Weister hopefully I can keep my trade till Rd 26 and get CNK then

DNA

Do you have a play option for R26?

If you do I would go Trell. if not CNK is fine.

Do you have to trade Val as in do you have a team if you don’t ? I may be better to sit on it in case problems get worse or you are forced to trade. Playing H2H check if you will win without a trade.

Last edited 6 months ago by DNA
carso64

Yep – I have Teddy v Tigers

carso64

Thanks DNA will keep a close watch on my opponent’s team this week and reassess on Thursday

bumbum

DWZ another option

TT

Reckon this will be a common question this week. I’m weighing up these two as well

Adam

TU: Cody
TD: Latrell

Storm-in-a-teacup

Would you do Kennedy to AJ?

PerthWestTigers

Gona trade out Holmes but looking for ideal replacements. Any suggestions? CTW only

I’m looking at Graham, Gagai, Tago, To,o.

Already have Marzhew, Garrick, CNK, AJ, and Mulitalo

Weister

Knights have 2 good match ups coming up, so Gagai looks a treat. Unless you’re turned off by too many Knights with Marzhew and if you have KP as well.
Otherwise To’o would be the next choice

bumbum

DWZ has a great run also

Sally M

The magic number used to calculate breakevens has increased from 9150 to 9480 making BE’s easier to attain.

To calculate a breakeven, use the formula

BE = ( ( Players salary / Magic Number ) x 3 ) – last two scores

eg Valentine Holmes = ( ( 765600 / 9480 ) x 3 ) – 50 – 31 = 161

Wallah Hezbula

Remaining: 184K (2 trades left)

Grant, Kodi
Haas, Tapine, Tofu, VFifi
DFifi, Hopgood, Ola, Bateman, Wilton, Howarth
Cleary, SJ
Calker, Munster
Val, Garrick, Manu, Gagai, AJ, Meaney, Munro
KP, Edwards

Val > DWZ which leaves me with cash to go Wilton > Tino next week – rip and tear SC peeps!

TU: Yay
TD: Nay

Weister

I think so. Good to see someone not tempted by Latrell.
You could consider the Horse instead of Tino too…

BinChickens

TU: Cody to CNK via ponga
TD: sideways

Was also debating Manu to CNK but idk

Last edited 6 months ago by BinChickens
LOTE

Definitely put Manu above Cody trade wise

bumbum

Manu not cody

Kransky

Need to replace Nanai. No money in the bank so no Haas for me.
TU: Cam Murray