Justin

North Queenslander born and bred, Justin is also very much a Cowboys tragic. Rumours have it that his first born son will be named Thurston.

Hayden
Hayden (@nedyah28)
1 month ago

Wacko suggesting that Haas is probably done for the year.

Stokesy12
Stokesy12 (@smartcarnt)
Reply to  Hayden
1 month ago

Would make sense. Will probably top the FRF minutes tally at the end of season despite missing several games

gareth
gareth (@gareth)

TU Mann > Cook
TD Brimson > Cody Walker

jettio
jettio (@jettio)
1 month ago

My uniques for both opponents (as in neither has them) are To’o, Reynolds, Brimson and Fotu, while both opponents have CS9 and Lomax as uniques. Should I try to match them with CS9 or go the POD route with Angus or Tupou?

gareth
gareth (@gareth)
Reply to  jettio
1 month ago

See how Arey & To’o go early on and trade accordingly. I’d be hesitant to play the others,

TL
TL (@tl)
1 month ago

With Haas and TKO out I need to trade in a straight FRF. Can afford any FRF and have Carrigan but no one else ahaha. Tossing up between

TU: Junior Paulo against Broncos, Tigers
TD: JFH against Cowboys, Bulldogs

Leaning towards Paulo due to JFH possibly getting a rest/less minutes as he’s been massive last two weeks (played 77mins last week) and surely Paulo gets big minutes with Parra desperate to stay in the top 4 with the possibility of getting some decent scores against weaker opposition. Thoughts appreciated!

gareth
gareth (@gareth)
Reply to  TL
1 month ago

I’d go Paulo as parra have more to play for. They need to win both games to stay in the top 4.

Never walk alone
Never walk alone (@never-walk-alone)
Reply to  TL

NAS is going OK and should keep up the attacking stats against Tigers and Drags

Hitro Okesene
Hitro Okesene (@antonposa)
1 month ago

Anyone else considering Haas to Taumalolo?

Epitome
Epitome (@unbreakable)
1 month ago

I’m absolutely stumped on what trades to make this week. Haas is a priority trade-out, but I have no 2RF duals to make the switch to Angus/Lolo. That means the only real options I have to bring in for him are guys like D.Saifiti, Fotu, Paulo, etc. Who I’m not in love with.. I’m worried that Yeo’s minutes are going down the tank.. I’m worried about Lomax’s scoring this week, and particularly next week.. and I’ve got Gamble as an AE nightmare.. I’m also worried that if I use my final 2 trades this week there’ll be more TLT carnage… Read more »

Last edited 1 month ago by Epitome
Trade-a-holic
Trade-a-holic (@trade-a-holic)
Reply to  Epitome
1 month ago

No point saving your final 2 trades and missing the big dance though.

Dravid
Dravid (@dravid)
Reply to  Epitome

Haas to DSaif for me

Epitome
Epitome (@unbreakable)
Reply to  Dravid
1 month ago

I’m leaning that way as well, but I’m also worried about my opponent having Angus. If Angus gets the start he could score absolutely anything this week. Tempted to save one of my trades for him.

Haas to D.Saifiti
Lomax to A.Crichton

Possibly the best play.

CoG
CoG (@sandworm)
1 month ago

If Burbo and Musgrove get a run my only npsr will be Teddy.and Haas More choice than most weeks for me in 2020.
Smith Jazz
Klem Carrigan Musgrove Pain Haas*
Matto Dfaf Bats Yeo knight burbo
Hughes SJ
Brimson Field
Bmoz Talaki Naden Sivo Rapana Star HTF
Pong Teddy*

Probs going Knight and Field into a late playing dual frf and Munster
Angus and Lolo next week if they get the mins

Good luck to all in achieving your 2020 goals.

Last edited 1 month ago by CoG
benok4678
benok4678 (@benok4678)
1 month ago

With haas gone my trade plans are ruined.

Best frf to bring in?
I have carrigan and papalii but no duals for a 2rf

Backi
Backi (@backi)
1 month ago

Ok so narrowed my haas trade to 300 choices. Kinda prefer ctw as it means I may be able to spell one of lomax/yeo next week if necessary.

Cook
Angus
Tohu
BMoz
Toupou
Mansour

Who scores the most over 2 weeks? I think mansour but I like toupou as he is unlikely to be rested. Will he be affected by manu switch to fullback this week?

I look to have the better h2h side this week so want to make sure I get a half decent score this week then a good score next week.

I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE
I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE (@nrlsupercoach00)
1 month ago

Disgusting racial vilification of AFB on NRL360 by Kent and Hooper. Appalling journalism.

BB19
BB19 (@bb19)

Imagine my shock, what did they say this time?

Last edited 1 month ago by BB19
I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE
I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE (@nrlsupercoach00)
Reply to  BB19
1 month ago

Manipulated a story about him wanting to relocate out of Sydney for his family (he has relatives outside of Sydney and his wife has relatives in NZ), into one about his “gangsta” lifestyle and disposition. Even going as far as taking a harmless video of him vaping, and using it as a focal point of condemning his character.

They spent more time attacking him with coded and loaded language, than discussing the actual facts behind him being granted permission to leave, the possible destinations, and the ramifications of the move.

Last edited 1 month ago by I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE
kegs kings
kegs kings (@kegs-kings)

2wankers of the first degree

JTDragons
JTDragons (@jtdragons)

Racial?? That’s creative

I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE
I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE (@nrlsupercoach00)
Reply to  JTDragons

JTDragons

No, it is not creative. It’s calling a spade a spade. Funneling stereotypes and taking a White moral high-ground without any intention of sticking to the facts is racial.

JTDragons
JTDragons (@jtdragons)

I agree that they threw a fair bit on him .. and it wasn’t the first time to be fair. But I think its a long bow to say its racial .. I think they dont like it and I can see your point if you think its exaggerated (maybe it is, maybe it isnt, I don’t know). But I just don’t see how its racial.

1 13 14 15 16 17 29