Justin

North Queenslander born and bred, Justin is also very much a Cowboys tragic. Rumours have it that his first born son will be named Thurston.

polarbear
polarbear (@polarbear)

Fermor>Angus for me

uncledami
uncledami (@uncledami)
Reply to  polarbear

Very nice

Never walk alone
Never walk alone (@never-walk-alone)
17 days ago

Have a war chest, so bringing back Ponga.
Who else should I prioritise?
TU Munster – have Brimson at fe
TD Smith – have Cook and McInnes moving Cam to srf
Comment Angus

Last edited 17 days ago by Never walk alone
stef96
stef96 (@stef96)
17 days ago

Hi guys in the semi finals now and vsing a close friend which I need to beat haha! Could anyone help me out thanks !

5 trades $70,300 itb
Smith(cook)
Haas,carrigan(McGuire,Nuff)
Matto,tohu,mciness(nbrown,dfifi,Nuff)
Cleary(Nuff)
Munster(SJ)
Nofo,sauce,to’o,lomax(smarsters,Nuff,Nuff
Ted(rts)

Brought rts in for last week need ponga as my opponent has him! Cheers

Brett Sterling
Brett Sterling (@brett-sterling)
Reply to  stef96

I would find a way to replace Lomax with a Roosters back – Bmoz or Tupou

Backi
Backi (@backi)
Reply to  stef96
17 days ago

Can I have your fifth trade?

stef96
stef96 (@stef96)
Reply to  Backi
17 days ago

Haha, yeah I’ll just give it to ya :), which centre would you bring in really need to win!!

PG13
PG13 (@pg13)

With Kurt Mann suspended for 1 week and with only 1 trade left. Should I:
TU: Keep Kurt Mann and play Sivo aganist the broncos
TD: Trade Kurt mann
Comment: for suggestions on who to trade (6k ITB)

Occy
Occy (@dasha11049)
Reply to  PG13
17 days ago

Surely that lazy bum, Sivo, will have a go this week (owner here too)……I would play him and save the trade for the last week

Last edited 17 days ago by Occy
Kenny Blankenship
Kenny Blankenship (@dfez03)
17 days ago

One trade left, playing for a spot in my H2H finals. Do I save the trade or burn it? Cook / CS9 Haas Carrigan / AFB Papalii Matto Bateman Yeo / Jazz Nuff Nuff Cleary / Nuff Munster / SJ Nofo Sauce To’o Lomax / To’A Wiliame Niu Ted / Ponga H2H has PODs McInnes, Klemmer Staggs and Fifita vs To’o, Sauce, Jazz and one of either AFB or Papalii. Seeing as AFB will be out and Papalii seems to be playing as little as little as possible before finals I’m thinking I’ll go big Papa > DSaif, JFH, or… Read more »

Sally M
Sally M (@sally-m)
Reply to  Kenny Blankenship
17 days ago

Monitor over the course of the weekend.

Use it if needed to secure a grand final spot. Save it if you are looking good.

To consider using it before the start of the H2H round commences is not sound, unless looking to bring in or sell someone from the Thursday night game.

Brett Sterling
Brett Sterling (@brett-sterling)
Reply to  Kenny Blankenship
17 days ago

Use the trade. You want to make sure you make the final- I like JFH from your list

The Rookie
The Rookie (@nrlfan)
17 days ago

Staggs (My failed 1 week trade) back to Mansour.
Ponga to Turbo (C).

Stokesy12
Stokesy12 (@smartcarnt)
Reply to  The Rookie
17 days ago

Trading Ponga off the back off a 158… and playing the defensively inept Dragons. That’s the ultimate unchasing last weeks points

The Rookie
The Rookie (@nrlfan)
Reply to  Stokesy12

Hahaha definitely but I got nothing to lose where I’m ranked. 😆

Twist
Twist (@r00kie)
Reply to  The Rookie
17 days ago

I respect it. I respect it a hell of a lot.

The Rookie
The Rookie (@nrlfan)
Reply to  Twist
17 days ago

Haha Thanks Twist. I thought it would of been a pretty popular move this week. 😆

I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE
I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE (@nrlsupercoach00)
Reply to  The Rookie
17 days ago

If you’re running low on trades, just be wary of Teddy getting rested either this week or next. Trading him instead of Ponga might be the way to go.

Last edited 17 days ago by I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE
Masonic Knights
Masonic Knights (@masonic-knights)

$46,100k ITB

SMITH – TEVAGA
HAAS/KLEMMER – PAPALI/NUFF
MCINNESS/MATTERSON/MAGUIRE – BARNETT/FERMOR/HOPOATE
CLEARY – NUFF
BRIMSON – JOHNSON
MANSOUR/YEO/LOMAX/STAGGS – WILLIAME/ANDERSON/MANN
TEDDY – PONGA

Maguire = Kikau
Mann = Talaki – Any better CTW already have Mansour, Yeo, Staggs and Lomax can’t afford Nofu and head to head already has To’o.

Open to suggestions.

liverpoolbronco
liverpoolbronco (@liverpoolbronco)

2 Trade left, 28.4k ITB what should I do

Koro, Jazz
Haas, Carrigan, Rudolf, Nuff
McInnes, Matto, Bateman, Harris, Talakai, Fermor
Cleary, Luai
Brimson, Hoy
Nofo, Sauce, To’o, Lomax, Talau, Isaako, Williame
Teddy, Ponga

was thinking Talakai to Murray or should I just hold the trades for next week?

Sally M
Sally M (@sally-m)
17 days ago

Breakevens becoming largely irrelevant as we close in on the end of the season, however for those inclined, this weeks magic number is 8145, up from 7963 last week.

The magic number started the year at 9294.

To calculate a breakeven, use the following formula:

Breakeven = ( ( Players current salary / magic number ) x 3 ) – last two scores

eg Cleary = ( ( 730400 / 8145 ) x 3 ) – 73 -104 = 92

Reposted in trade talk after posting in team news and chat after lockout.

Swarley
Swarley (@blue)
Reply to  Sally M
17 days ago

Thanks for this every week!
Does the decrease in magic number during the year mean that it is likely to start lower next season?
Or does this trend occur every season, as a result of cash cows gaining value during the year?

Sally M
Sally M (@sally-m)
Reply to  Swarley
17 days ago

Every year it starts high and over the course of the season it generally drops lower and lower over time. Nothing different from year to year.

Swarley
Swarley (@blue)
Reply to  Sally M
17 days ago

Cool, couldn’t remember from previous years, thought the higher scores from the rule changes post lockdown may have caused it. Thanks Sal!

Epitome7
Epitome7 (@unbreakable)

Managed to scrape through in my cash H2H, live to fight for another week –

Cook / CS9
Haas, Carrigan / Klemmer, Nuff
Bateman, Matto, Barnett / Jazz, Yeo, Nuff
Cleary / Nuff
Munster / Luai
Mansour, To’o, Talakai, Lomax / Staggs, Nuff, Nuff
Teddy / Ponga

2 trades ITB
$80K ITB

At the moment I’m looking at Yeo –> Angus (Assuming he’s named to start), really unsure about the second trade. May possibly hold, although I don’t feel overly great about playing one of Lomax or Staggs in my 17 this week.. they scare me.

1 2 3 29