Eric Cartman

Updates were kind. 1399 holmes to play

chooks

Only 1 game updated, still lots updates to come

Eric Cartman

heres hoping mate. hope your travelled well this week.

CoG

Nice work EC.
Looks to be a few projected mid 1400
Rock on

Eric Cartman

Thanks mate

jonamco

Have 6 players score 90+ but then have 6 under 50 a few injured. Feeling like a weak gutted dog.

zenguru8

Yeah well it’s better than feeling like someone just kicked you in the orchestra stalls.

devil

Does anyone know if Ryan Matterson got injured on Friday night

Bluegoose

HIA… bit ominous for us owners.

Last edited 6 months ago by Bluegoose
devil

With his HIA history, That could mean he’s out for the season

zenguru8

I stopped putting him in my team years ago because he is a crock. Not a weak gutted dog, no indeed, but certainly a crock.

BxnB

Jerome Hughes injury not as serious as first thought. Will miss 1-2 weeks (NRL Physio)

CoG

Wondering if Munster stays fb as they probably need him back in the halves

BxnB

As a non owner geez he scares me (at either position)

Last edited 6 months ago by BxnB
CoG

less scary at 5/8 but understand that tightness in your gut

trentmark

Meaney is hopeful to be back next weekend. He will be in the halves

BxnB

Does anyone know how to check how many trades other SC teams have left? Want to see my H2H opponents trade numbers

Hayman607

I don’t think you can mate. Gotta keep some things secret

BxnB

On the SC playbook podcast they can see all the trades left for the top players (I think it might just be a general anonymous stat on the desktop version (e.g ” X amount of players in the top 10 have 2 trades left”). Just wondering how they do it

Hayman607

Maybe a calculated guess to keep it interesting?

Eric Cartman

https://app.rugbyleaguefantasypro.com/sc/team-analysis. Game changer think trade trades update the week after the round for the previous

Last edited 6 months ago by Eric Cartman
eldinko

That app has a scary amount of data

BxnB

Thanks mate this is a fantastic resource! Found my opponents trades left and can work it out now. Cheers!

JNuts

Scorers twiddling their thumbs, some updates heading into critical decisions for H2H games would be nice lol

Hayman607

Funny game this. Had C on Hynes. Decided to loop Munster so took Tago out. Now he becomes my AE anyway thanks to some better NPRs
14/1267 with Holmes,Lolo, Doueihi to play.

Last edited 6 months ago by Hayman607
JNuts

Tight H2H, need Doueihi to score somewhere between 80 to 100 depending on updates. Can swap mutual Taumalolo out for Joe O as an option.

TU: Joe O over Lolo
TD: Leave it to Doueihi

devil

I think relying on one tigers player is a big enough headache for you, however, with Hastings out I say thumbs up. TIGERS 2023

The Duke

Question before 2pm. Should I try to beat the banner and captain Doueihi or stick with Holmes?

TU – Try to shoot the devil in the back
TD – Don’t be a benighted fool.

weebs

Join me with Doueihi

The Duke

It’s more of a cosmetic decision. I’m definitely going to win my head to head but by how much is the question. I shall go for it.

DCE2011

You want to roll the dice, Duke.

The Duke

I’m ready for the shuffle, ready for the deal Diceman.

Well, for you it would be the roll of the dice.

For me it’s the Turn of A Friendly Card. My favourite Alan Parson’s record.

The Duke

So far my decision has been vindicated. Holmes seems off his food today.

DCE2011

Burton delivering for you.

DCE2011

Hopefully Holmes gets busy in the 2nd half.

DCE2011

Producing a lot of negative stats so far. 🙁

Sally M

Tigers: 1-17, Tupou (18)
Knights: 1-17, Johns (18)

Temple Guard

Big Red Arrow coming my way … but that’s ok can’t always get it right… 1150 will be about 250 points of par

The Duke

Thanks to Holmes playing like the drizzling shits, my H2H will be closer than I wished. Hopefully my no guts no glory Douehi pick for Captain pays off.

ch00nz

always the risk picking centres

The Duke

Right now I need 15 from him to get 30 and be just in front.

The Duke

Well, as long as Doueihi doesn’t spear tackle someone then I’ve won my round.

Last edited 6 months ago by The Duke
eldinko

And hopefully updates are kind to you

The Duke

Thanks Big E.

LateRingIn

What’s a good score looking like here? Any big ones in your leagues?

eldinko

A few close to 1500 in my leagues, but I am sure there are bigger scores out there

vertigo

I’ve only seen one score over 1500 in 5 SCTalk leagues so far.

A good score is 1400+

kegs kings

Bloke in my league around tank 100 over 1500 with updates to come
I’ll all out 1473

Colossal Von Crumpet

Can see 2 scores that are 1460/1470 odd with Doueihi still playing.

Reckon 1400+ is good. 1450+ if you C’d Munny or Trell and had the other big hitters.

eldinko

Tom Sangster currently has 1491 with Doueihi still playing. Predicted to get to 1517

Temple Guard

Last week he scored 1012… anything is possible

Bluegoose

He ended up on 1501 and was my match up for one of my 2 H2H’s. The cheeky bugger beat me by 13pts.

Temple Guard

You done well…. good stuff…. last week You would have smashed him…. he is playing catch up but well done to him this week

macnameed

I’m at 1521… Pretty stocked with that!

eldinko

Great score

Shlapper

1583 highest amongst mine. Maybe 20+ others ranging from 1500 – 1540. The 1583 is only one over 1540 though.

Trav80

There is a 1593 in one of my leagues…. beating a 1535… that guy must be gutted!

Shlapper

Yeah that is just plain nasty …

kegs kings

Old mate in my league finished 1540 with Saab on the pine
He’s around 100th

Bluegoose

1455 Munster looped.
Abandoned my Douehi trade in with Hughes, Matto & Ola hurt so had to play To’o. Bit nervous there is a Tiger ton coming up….

Last edited 6 months ago by Bluegoose
Bluegoose

Gee once again who would be a tigers supporter? Soul destroying if they don’t wake up soon…

eldinko

Banner seems to be doing its job

Colossal Von Crumpet

Need Douehi to score about 35 more for a H2H win. This is looking like too tough of a task!

Last edited 6 months ago by Colossal Von Crumpet
DCE2011

That’s doable. Good luck!

Colossal Von Crumpet

Cheers! He is getting hands on the ball, just needs a bit of luck

The Duke

It’s official, very few teams score from 40/20’s.

ch00nz

well I’m done for my h2h for the year. lost both cashies by 7 and 11 respectively after some horrible updates and doueihi barely touching the ball. he looked really uninterested tonight.

Last edited 6 months ago by ch00nz
Shlapper

Damn mate, sorry to hear and by only 7 and 11 too. I prefer to be smashed than lose like that. Just hurts all the more …

ch00nz

same here. just sit there looking at your scores and all the couldves and should’ves! pole ended up being the ae for 1 opponent and his 10 min stint at the end buried me

Colossal Von Crumpet

Unlucky mate. Hope you snag some unicorn miracle points in updates

kegs kings

Can’t believe how poor the centers were in sc this week
Garrick only pass mark

CoG

1 x 104 Saab
1 x 80 Tuala
7 in 70’s

Shlapper

I think what Kegs was alluding too was the centers that had high ownership. The POD’s though killed it like you have pointed out CoG (food for thought – if only we had more trades).