BroncosGirl
BroncosGirl (@broncosgirl)
5 days ago

1431 C AJ …. Was ready to stop watching when AJ went down after POD C him over Cody like most ~ but didn’t actually end up costing me much so can’t really complain. Playing Tohu also hurt & losing him & AJ gonna leave me up the creek now with only 5 trades, 50k itb and pretty much no depth in the squad. Still ranked down @ nearly 14k o/a and gone in one of my h2h so might be the last week of any green arrows for me ….. Congrats to those with the super big scores and… Read more »

tofu yarris
tofu yarris (@tofu-yarris)
Reply to  BroncosGirl
5 days ago

Big green arrow BG well done! 10k?

jshep99
jshep99 (@jshep99)
5 days ago

Anyone else get crippled by injuries this week

Sheldon
Sheldon (@sheldon)
Reply to  jshep99
5 days ago

Only TKO and Harris I think. But they can hold on till I bin SJ.

John the Mechanic
John the Mechanic (@john-the-mechanic)

Cawlker owed anything?

SkiddMarx
SkiddMarx (@skiddmarx)
Reply to  John the Mechanic
5 days ago

I think he should get a TS and LA for AJ’s second try. So far they’ve given it to Gagai, but who knows

Sheldon
Sheldon (@sheldon)

1331 Walker c.

bit of a mess up with my loop, I had no players to loop after Hynes. And went Harris over CHN.

staggs
staggs (@staggs)
5 days ago

can anyone plz explain why cody walker didnt get the TA and LBA for AJ’s second try.

SkiddMarx
SkiddMarx (@skiddmarx)
Reply to  staggs

He’ll get it mate and should end up on about 90/95

Backi
Backi (@backi)
5 days ago

Good week for me, 1567 C walker, a few lucky moves and a few unlucky moves… Almost traded SJ for Dui, almost straight C’d gutho, would have been a huge score if I got lucky with those calls.

Salty Former Owner
Salty Former Owner (@salty-former-owner)
5 days ago

1387 for me this week. I made one of the best late last reserve decisions of all time, by taking the R off Nikorima and putting it on Uto. Hynes as C was the highlight.

I’ve only got 4 trades left, and 2 of them are reserved for when Hynes is replaced. Being selfish, I hope he isn’t, because he’s a real Supercoach star.

The Duke
The Duke (@the-duke)
5 days ago

All out for 1,404 with SJ’s 17.

MyYfH8sSC
MyYfH8sSC (@tigers-for-15th)
5 days ago

Someone in one of my leagues got 1633! I hope my 1413 gets me back into the top 100. Thank God I didn’t find out Tohu was playing until after kick off! SJ sucked, Brailley was the only other under 50! I think I’m stuck with them both though!

Franky_1984
Franky_1984 (@franky_1984)
5 days ago

Talk about a double fail this round. Traded CHN to Fifita to keep Tohu and the play him in 17. Didnt trade Kodi for Doueihi, and then when found Kodi was on the pine, had him in HB so couldnt trade him out

AJW
AJW (@ajw)
Reply to  Franky_1984
5 days ago

Thems the breaks matie. I myself traded out CHN for Haas – was gonna get rid of Curran instead but went for the biggest cash gain. Oh well, at least I didn’t trade in Staggs this week (was looking at it) or trade Teddy out for Ponga (another consideration) nor Tohu the other week. But all in all I have done some unfortunate things. Just gotta work through the best you can! GL next week! Teddy and Turbo are back! Plus you’ll get to see how Paps goes.

Last edited 5 days ago by AJW
Franky_1984
Franky_1984 (@franky_1984)
Reply to  AJW
5 days ago

Cheers AJW. Luckily avoided the Gutho to Ponga trade also otherwise that could of pushed me over the edge. Hoping to use the last of my trades (4) and stay in the fight. Was 69th before this round