tk
tk (@tk)
8 days ago

A player in one of my leagues captained Dufty to get 1260. Wow, just WOW!

tk
tk (@tk)
Reply to  tk

I guess he’s not looking forward to R17 either

Hoffa
Hoffa (@michelhoffmanhotmail-com)
Reply to  tk

There’s a 1233 in one of my leagues without owning Dufty

EVILCAM17
EVILCAM17 (@evilcam17)
Reply to  tk
8 days ago

Great score and cudos for the dufty C choice to him

MyYfH8sSC
MyYfH8sSC (@tigers-for-15th)
8 days ago

1081 for me! Thank God I have been able to jag the Captain yet again -Gutho, not Dufty!

EVILCAM17
EVILCAM17 (@evilcam17)
Reply to  MyYfH8sSC
8 days ago

Nice score. Green arrows well done

Backi
Backi (@backi)
8 days ago

14/928 C gutho, with current updates. Bradman the biggest letdown, not sure whether to punt him or Staines vs sharks next week.

Current rank top 50, hard to tell where I will sit but hopefully still in the mix. Look to be along way behind that simply red fella, congrats on the big week if you are active on here.

Bluegoose
Bluegoose (@bluegoose)
Reply to  Backi
8 days ago

Hanging in there Backi! Staines so unreliable but a possible play this week (158 & 115 V sharks!) and his BE will still be ok. I will probably punt him straight after that as only possibly playable in R18,19 & 24. Best has really fizzed & lost plenty. He is either a sell this week or a season hold as a POD on match ups (they are a fair way off). Scores 50-55 if lucky as bunnies (& C.Graham) flog them next weekend. He will bottom out after that you would think. Ponga and better late season match ups then… Read more »

KarateSchnitzel
KarateSchnitzel (@karateschnitzel)
8 days ago

1060 15 players Captain Hynes…..wish I Captained Gutho but have Marz sit there all year as a nuff and then do that for bye week was awesome!!! How many are people aiming to have for next bye? Got LThompson, Curran, Tohu,KK and Calker…..but will need some work to score much next bye.

Last edited 8 days ago by KarateSchnitzel
Backi
Backi (@backi)
Reply to  KarateSchnitzel
8 days ago

Haven’t had a good look but thinking Thompson Curran Tohu chn salker calker tupou AJ suaalii plus whatever else is lying around eg James, luki, topine etc.

Last edited 8 days ago by Backi
Trade-a-holic
Trade-a-holic (@trade-a-holic)
8 days ago

Lost one oy my H2H’s to someone who had Holmes as VC and Turbo as C. Talk about rubbing salt into the wound.

Timi_Brusher
Timi_Brusher (@timi_brusher)
8 days ago

12/665 C Ipap – In the low 6000s until the red arrows appear.

Ouch.

Noice one to all that picked up Dufty and VC’d.

mower_man
mower_man (@mower_man)

14/914. Vc’d Burton and Captained Hynes

BroncosGirl
BroncosGirl (@broncosgirl)

Another disaster …..
12/ 653 .
Hoping for a late a season come back….
Atm losing a stupid h2h by 3 points which really sux

AJW
AJW (@ajw)
Reply to  BroncosGirl
8 days ago

Hi there – I can well sympathize. See my comment at the bottom of page 11. Gonna be a mammouth effort to dig myself out and soldier on. Was hoping just to get an average score (or a bit more). Twas not to be! 🙂

MyYfH8sSC
MyYfH8sSC (@tigers-for-15th)
8 days ago

Is Ipap a sell? Scores have really dropped, although Parra still has a good run. Obviously doesn’t play 17.

Backi
Backi (@backi)
Reply to  MyYfH8sSC
8 days ago

Still a top 2 frf. Got rested at 60 min when the game was over. Easy decision for me as I bought him for 400k but I think he’s a keeper to the end.

Hoffa
Hoffa (@michelhoffmanhotmail-com)
Reply to  Backi
8 days ago

I agree, that’s about his base. Wasn’t very involved and only played 60 so 48 is not horrible.

Sheldon
Sheldon (@sheldon)
8 days ago

Some updates there,from 1000 to 1087.

Who are people looking to trade in for 17?

Manly – Taupau

Canberra – CHN

Souths – Walker, Reynolds, Mansour

Cowboys – Taumalolo

Bulldogs – Thompson

Roosters – Suaalii, Manu, JWH, TKO, Ikuvalu

Sharks – SJ, Ramien

Warriors – Harris, AFB, Walsh

Anymore?

Backi
Backi (@backi)
Reply to  Sheldon
8 days ago

Garrick of he drops a bit, rapana, koloamatungi ( easy run good chance of attacking stats) S walker, nikorima, Tupou. Plenty of options, not many that stand out

Super Naught
Super Naught (@ewack)
Reply to  Sheldon
8 days ago

Harris, CWalker maybe CHN. Keepers / nuffs only from here for me.

Tommy Smurf Sangsta
Tommy Smurf Sangsta (@tommy-smurf-sangsta)
Reply to  Super Naught
8 days ago

Haven’t had a close look, but doesn’t seem to be too many out and out keepers for the R17 bye. Which means it might be worth just getting your final 17 players in asap and grabbing some bye players in the super trade round and r17. Only issue there is many of em play origin! There will be some who go real hard at 17 who have saved 4+ trades, but as we’ve seen this round, numbers can be misleading. I got Remus Smith, Nofo and Staines scoring less than 100 combined! Plus there may be the Fergo, Luai, To’o… Read more »

Dravid
Dravid (@dravid)
Reply to  Tommy Smurf Sangsta
8 days ago

Yeah if I get more then 10 I’ll be surprised… I’ll probably look to bring in Suaalii and Tohu this week which will give me 6 for round 17 (but that includes Ryan James and Burbo).