0 0 votes
Late Night Swales
Late Night Swales (@late-night-swales)

Hunt/Turbo > DCE/Cleary.

Is what I could’ve done if I didn’t burn my last two trades this weekend…

TrainingTheHouseDown

BroncosGirl (@broncosgirl)
Reply to  TrainingTheHouseDown

Lol …. I think they may be pushing it 😉

Tommy Turbo
Tommy Turbo (@tommy-turbo)
6 days ago

Word is Turbo may be back next week according to manly staff on big league wrap, hopefully this it true

Panther
Panther (@dmudd3)
6 days ago

All Done for 1570. Surely a green arrow from 3000.

Hoffa
Hoffa (@michelhoffmanhotmail-com)
Reply to  Panther

Nice, I think you’re well above par. Decent green coming

Panther
Panther (@dmudd3)
Reply to  Hoffa

Thanks Hoffa

The curious thing for me is I feel like all my players that went big are quite highly owned so I’m struggling to understand why my score is above par.

Hoffa
Hoffa (@michelhoffmanhotmail-com)
Reply to  Panther
6 days ago

I think the key is avoiding the players that underperformed. I went 1430 and I’m pretty happy with that but I had 6 players that went 46 or under including a couple of 20’s

tofu yarris
tofu yarris (@tofu-yarris)
Reply to  Panther
6 days ago

1220 from around 3000, we shall go our seperate ways!

Extinguisher
Extinguisher (@extinguisher)

1564 captain turbo
Rank 32
No trades left
Only 2 backrowers available next week with Matto,CHN,Lolo,Critchon all out.
Also Bunt,AJ& turbo out
Not looking good
Will only get worse with 3 weeks to go

BroncosGirl
BroncosGirl (@broncosgirl)
Reply to  Extinguisher
6 days ago

Still a good score this week and AJ likely back next round.
Sounding like alotta people have run outta trades or very close to now ~ but those who have held trades or even h2h players who have saved for finals making a late season charge. (I’m sure the carnage isn’t over yet over though ~ and even our AE nightmares could end up coming back & securing us a victory by 20 points)

Congrats on a great season/ rank so far and hopefully u still finish up the pointy end

uncledami
uncledami (@uncledami)
Reply to  Extinguisher

Congrats on rank.

Bluegoose
Bluegoose (@bluegoose)
Reply to  Extinguisher
6 days ago

Great work. Hope you have 16 + an AE that steps up for you next week. Ryan James helped a few this week. You are not done yet!

Last edited 6 days ago by Bluegoose
Tommy Smurf Sangsta
Tommy Smurf Sangsta (@tommy-smurf-sangsta)
6 days ago

Haha. Harry Grant on Big League Wrap saying Brandon Smith will get at least a one week rest before the finals… let’s hope it’s not next week! But I bet it is.

BroncosGirl
BroncosGirl (@broncosgirl)
Reply to  Tommy Smurf Sangsta
6 days ago

No doubt it will be …. was hoping i might be able to scrape a 17 together somehow.
One trade left.
Not even gonna bother thinking about trades/ that trade atm

ch00nz
ch00nz (@ch00nz)
Reply to  Tommy Smurf Sangsta
6 days ago

Heard Welch on the radio say that most of the first grade team will get a rest before finals.

BroncosGirl
BroncosGirl (@broncosgirl)
Reply to  ch00nz
6 days ago

Its really not a suprise & risk we took taking storm players into sc finals rounds tbh.

Hopefully grant gets big minites to offset cheese (although grant hasnt played 80 all season for storm)
And hopefully not playing 80 at fb & leaving the club next yr hynes has had enough rest now to play on …..
* hughes be out with his HIA this week – hopefully hes all good with that and this week is the rest he ‘needs’ then is back

Last edited 6 days ago by BroncosGirl
chukka
chukka (@chukka)
6 days ago

Crashed out of my main H2H with a 1480 vs 1518. Was well and truly behind the pace on Friday night (opponent had PODs BSmith, Burton, Cleary, Haas and Teddy) so ended up chasing every possible anti-pod and hoping for a miracle. Was well and truly in miracle territory at the start of today needing about 230-odd from Curran and JBrailey and then got my hopes up when Curran crushed it. But fell just short. Summary of the anti-POD madness as follows: Selling SJ to Swalker just before the Roosters on Friday hoping for a big one to counter Cleary… Read more »

BroncosGirl
BroncosGirl (@broncosgirl)
6 days ago

1543, C Turbo. Still ranked just outside 10k and new goal since i slipped down the rankings way back was to make 10k and hopeful i can still do that. My sis through a spanner in the works when only last week she told me the league she told me to join was actually a cash league and worth some ok $. I finished 6th & will win this week. 1 trade left & like everyone else have carnage & struggling for numbers …. think il have to use my last trade next week. Congrats to all the big scorers,… Read more »

Salty Former Owner
Salty Former Owner (@salty-former-owner)
6 days ago

1460 for me, including 6 from CHN and 11 from Nikorima. No trades left. 17 players IF Turbo and Campbell Graham play.

Surely Jacob Host is due for a double ton next week to replace Turbo’s score.

Hendo58
Hendo58 (@hendo58)
6 days ago

1613 all out captain turbo highest ever so I’m stoked. Marzhew and Fifita scores disappointing
Ranked 2980
Hopefully jump up a few
1 trade left so tough decisions to be made this week and next couple!!