Coach
Coach (@coach)
1 month ago

In reference to the Tedescogate scandal, sweeping fullback gets ta creating for creating the extra number. If a fullback is planted in the line before the movement begins then he isn’t creating anything. Also, if two players sweep into the line you would have to give it to whoever initiated the move given everyone plays an equal role. Haven’t watched it back and I did get knocked out of h2h with captain Ted but these are points to consider.

I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE
I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE (@nrlsupercoach00)
Reply to  Coach
1 month ago

The fullback is stateless in SC. He doesn’t belong to any side of the field, therefore, wherever he’s situated he becomes the extra number. The only time another player can sweep into the line, is if the LHS half, centre of wing comes into a movement on the RHS, and vice versa.

The FB has to be planted in the line (as in, on that side of the field) before the movement begins, so by SC rule, he does ‘create’ by being the extra number.

Coach
Coach (@coach)

Any player can sweep anywhere to create an overlap, it is just usually the fullback because he doesn’t have a designated channel. It’s something Cody walker and Wade Graham are great at doing. And as we saw, so is Keary who as a left side half created the extra number on the left numerous times

I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE
I don't pray to God; I pray to DCE (@nrlsupercoach00)
Reply to  Coach
1 month ago

Except Keary can’t create the extra number on the LHS when Teddy’s involved in the movement. He’s the LHS half and Teddy is the FB. It’s why when there’s a set move and the HFB or 5/8th passes to the FB, the latter gets the try assist.

If the FB isn’t involved in the play, than that’s where the second-receiver is awarded the try assist.

cowspanker
cowspanker (@cowspanker)
1 month ago

Finished at 1343 – enough to jump 137 places to 257th. First time in the top 300.

Masonic Knights
Masonic Knights (@masonic-knights)
1 month ago

Thoughts on the following Trade.

Maguire = Kikau
Mann = Talaki – Any better CTW already have Mansour, Yeo, Staggs and Lomax can’t afford Nofu and head to head already has To’o.

Dog of War
Dog of War (@dog-of-war)
1 month ago

Well finished on a 1274 point draw and progress in my H2H due too for and against haha

zen
zen (@zensboys)
1 month ago

hey boys what a weekend this is turning out to be . no haas or teddy wow .

currently sitting pretty with one win to make the GF of my cash comp .

have papa and also Brimson who stays who goes

1 20 21 22