BroncosGirl
BroncosGirl (@broncosgirl)
Borderline keeper
3 years ago

Hey guys- keep getting msgs my posts are awaiting moderation ???! After coming here to see why this could be im assuming it means iv done something wrong/posted something i shouldnt have ?! I can only think of one thing it may have been … sorry – maybe frustration got the better of me – that was hrs ago tho … and didnt swear (well i used !@/@$!# to make my point … ??! maybe that was it and frustration got the better of me ? Sorry – in no way did i mean to or would i try offend… Read more »

BT
BT (@bt)
Gun
Reply to  BroncosGirl
3 years ago

You’d be hating the Ware downdates about now….

Flasher
Flasher (@the-flasher)
Gun
3 years ago

Howdy there guys. I have changed my profile pic through Gravatar and deleted all the other old pic’s, but in the ‘Recent Comments’ it still shows Semi’s head for some reason. I have logged out and back in again, but hasn’t changed anything. Have deleted the pic’s from my NRLSCTalk profile also…..please help 🙂

Steely
Steely (@steely)
Keeper
3 years ago

So serious question am I allowed to contribute or have I been cut off. Steely

(Depends on whether you’re going to continue making inflammatory and baseless comments about the integrity of players regarding the HIA. Your posting privileges are restored for now)

Defib
Defib (@defib)
Gun
3 years ago

Hey lads. Looks like we are being invaded by bogus “Guest” posters with bogus posts containing possibly untoward links. Case in point, Guest poster in the Pimp My Team – Team Picker edition thread.

Seems to be only in old threads, saw a couple last week in the Week 3 Podcast thread.

Not sure if you were aware so thought I’d bring it to your attention. 🙂

jay
jay (@grafology)
3 years ago

hey guys just notcing the images you are using as the header for your posts are stretched out badly. the images you are uploading are 650px x 350px where as the actual size is more like 893px x 352px. tell your designer to setup at 893×352 to fix the issue

Magpies4Eva007
Magpies4Eva007 (@magpies4eva007)
Gun
3 years ago

Hi guys! I know you are extremely busy but could you tell me when the “last score” will be updated on the Price Change Calculator? Cheers and thanks for all your efforts!

Magpies4Eva007
Magpies4Eva007 (@magpies4eva007)
Gun
Reply to  Magpies4Eva007
3 years ago

Thanks guys for fixing the issue. Much appreciated!

Sharky Pete
Sharky Pete (@sharky-pete)
3 years ago

Is an updated bye planner available? I’ve looked but can’t find.
Love your site.

Defib
Defib (@defib)
Gun
3 years ago

Hey lads few more of the external links slipping through resurrecting old threads. Not sure if there is anything you can do about it, but thought you’d like a heads up. Below is an example:

Dragonheart
Dragonheart (@dragonheart)
2 years ago

Hey guys. As a newbie , are there different rules for finals in H2H? I read somewhere they start from R23 with fewer players and less money? cheers

Fitzy